Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday, August 6th, 2008

Back from camp...

I have returned from summer camp (which was great)...I tried to get a few lightning shots of the sky lighting up with a disposable camera (not easy), but I think I may have 2 good ones. No digital cameras were allowed by campers, so I have to have these pics put onto a CD.

Anyway, there is a lot of humidity in the air today, and with that there is a chance for isolated showers through tomorrow morning. Tonights lows will be in the upper 60's with highs tomorrow in the mid 80's.

Friday-Tuesday will be great days with highs in the 80-85 degree range and lows in the 57-62 degree range (free A/C range).

Note that some computer models bring a chance of storms into the area Sunday night-Tuesday, but will leave that out of the forecast for now.

I think our next chance for rain will be next Wednesday, as humidity is sufficient for a few storms...

Alex C.

No comments: