Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday, November 20, 2008: 5pm

Now ushering in a new era on this blog...

GRAPHICAL FORECASTS!!!

This way, I don't have to explain the forecast word by word, and it is in a compact way for you to easily see and understand. I should be able to bring a new one to you, the readers of the blog every day. Note: This does not mean that I won't write anything anymore, I just simply won't write as much. If I need to clarify something on the forecast, or there is a major weather event, I will tell you of it in DETAIL, as always.

For example, on the below 7 day forecast, there will not be snow flurries all day. The sun will actually appear tomorrow afternoon, so it won't be cloudy all day. There's only so much I can show you on a graphic.
As is typically on many weather forecast, you have the conditions for the day, a precip % chance, and high/low temps (respectively) on the graphic.
Don't think that Sunday is a rain out, the best chance will be late afternoon-night, and into Monday. Temps for Saturday may need to be taken down further into the 30s.
And on the day I begin graphical forecasts, snow falls!!! The accumulation is only a dusting, but it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! It's only 35 days away...
On last note, on the sidebar on the right of the blog, click on "follow this blog" to become my "follower"! :)
Alex C.

No comments: