Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday, December 19, 2008: 5pm



Needless to say, no one expected the warm temps that we experienced earlier today...Louisville broke a record by reaching 68!!! I never thought the clouds would clear and I thought the rain would linger, keeping temps in the 40s, but I was VERY wrong!

Anyway, I'm pretty certain about a rain event tomorrow late afternoon/evening, and flurries on Sunday.

I'm going to hold on to hope for one more day that there might be a white Christmas. However, a huge surge of warm air is now projected (by computer models) to reach our area Tuesday, meaning all rain. We will have to see, but if the models continue to show this, that will be that there won't be a white Christmas and that I will take the snow chance out of the forecast.

Alex C.

No comments: