Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday, December 16, 2008: 1pm



The "storm" is over...

This will be my last post until tomorrow...the winter weather has for the most part ended....

The forecast above was made today, not 12/12/08, as it says. You can see just how busy I've been tracking the "storm"; I haven't had a forecast on the blog in 4 days!!!

Anyway, no one really got this storm completely figured out. The GFS computer model was the closest to being correct. As to who was most accurate out of our four local TV stations, the most accurate was...no one! No TV station exactly figured this storm out. This time I really thought I had the forecast that would be most accurate, but yes, I failed as well...

It is worthy to note now that we could have a storm on early Friday morning (overnight Thursday).

There is growing confidence in a storm coming in on Christmas Eve/Day. The question would be what type of precip would fall. That's still a long way out, but something to look forward to.

Alex C.

No comments: