Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday, January 16th, 2009: 6pm

This morning was very cold!!! Look at my weather station at 7:45am...


It was cold enough to throw a cup of hot water into the air, and when it landed, it would freeze on contact. I also tried spraying Windex onto a window, and it froze on contact as well. COLD!!!

I know that a lot of you would love it snow instead of just be cold. So, I will give you a bit of good news...


I believe that we will see 1" of snow on Sunday afternoon-evening. There appears to be a chance for light snow showers Saturday night and Monday as well. Sunday afternoon-evening appears to be the time when we will see the most snow.


There are a few corrections I need to make on this forecast...1st, the date is 1-16-09 (for those who balance their checkbooks while reading this blog). Secondly, the high tomorrow will be 32, not 23.

I'm still thinking we could see a little rain/snow mix on Wednesday night. There will be a warmup Friday ahead of another cold front that will bring us rain and storms Friday night...

Glad to have my digital camera working for me!!!

Alex C.

No comments: