Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday, September 23, 2008: 9pm

A few things to catch up on...

I was on the front row of the 17th hole on Sunday as the US claimed the Ryder Cup about 20 yards from us. We didn't do anything special to get to that spot, we simply guessed where the Ryder Cup would end and got there early. By the time the groups came through, there were 10,000 people standing around the hole!!! That was a great experience, and a great 16th birthday present (yesterday was my birthday)!!!

After this Ryder Cup euphoria, I actually played golf yesterday...and what a beautiful day it was...

Weatherwise, it should be dry through Sunday with temps in the lower to mid 80s.
Monday and Tuesday, a cool front will come through, but I'm not sure if there will be rain with it yet, so for now I will say it will remain dry...

Alex C.

No comments: